Author Topic: What is main activities of ICOBID PLATFORM?  (Read 776 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
What is main activities of ICOBID PLATFORM?
« on: January 21, 2017, 09:43:46 PM »
This is an outline that present all activities of ICOBID platform in briefly.

First important thing you should confirm is that you registered your account with real ICOBID address that you own it. This address is not able to change or to be lost. If your account is registered with a wrong ICOBID address or with an address that you have lost control, please stop using it and register another account with your ICOBID address.

There are two group of activities:

The first group includes all activities that you are able to earn ICOBIB when joining:
 - Posting
 - To be a moderator
 - Propose ideas that win in voting rounds
 - Propose projects that win in voting rounds
 - Crowdfunding of winning projects that you own or you vote
 - Holding profit share of the platform's total income based on the balance of your profile's ICOBID address
 - Supply services related cryptocurrencies, coders, graphics, business...

The second group includes all activities that you want to spend ICOBID for your demands
 - Advertising on ICOBID PLATFORM
 - Buying services or products supplied on the platform
 - Apply for your ideas, projects to be listed on voting page.
 - Buy share of the platform's income.

Earning ICOBID

You will receive 10 ICOB as a reward for your activated account. Payment is done within 1 week after your registration.

You will receive 10 ICOB for each activated user you refer. Paymen is done within 1 week after each referred registration.

You have chance to earn ICOBID based on your post count. Payment is done on first Sarturday or Sunday of each month.
          For each approved post you made, you will earn 10 ICOB.
          For each topic you made that has more than 1000 views, you will earn 100 ICOB.

Propose your idea on this board: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     Payment is done within 1 week after each voting round ending.
          Any of your ideas wins in a voting round, you will receive 10.000 ICOB acompany that round's reward.

Propose your project on this board: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     Payment is done within 1 week after each voting round ending.
          Any of your projects wins in a voting round, you will receive 20.000 ICOB acompany that round's reward.

Reward from crowdfunding activities of winning projects will be announced on each campaign rules. Anyway, voters who contribute to winning of those projects will receive deserved reward.
     Payment is done within 1 week after funds are released.

Earning shares of platform's income:
          Revenue of the platform from advertising, escrow, operation of crowdfunding, operation of projects... will be published monthly.
          On the first Saturday-Sunday of each month, based on the balance of ICOBID addresses from all of activated user accounts, share of revenue will be calculated.
          You will receive revenue in ICOBID proportionally between the balance of your registered ICOBID address and the total balance of all activated accounts' addresses.
          Balance your ICOBID address is counted on the time we perform the statistics. That means you do not need to hold your ICOBID in registered address everytime to receive revenue share and you also able to withdraw ICOBID in your address at anytime.

Spending ICOBID

Available soon

« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 09:36:50 AM by admin »

Offline [blank]

Re: What is main activities of ICOBID PLATFORM?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 10:04:48 AM »
Nice admin I hope more member came here . :)

Offline sth2017

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 02:57:31 PM »
А к кому обратиться по предложению модерировать русскоязычный ТОП? (Russian section)

Offline mich

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 07:56:13 PM »
Hello. I updated my profile with BTC address

Offline 2much

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 05:05:44 AM »
Hi, I really like the idea of this crypto. I do need a few questions answered and have a few ideas to share though.

I would like to get the specifics of the total coin supply now, which is showing over 100m, and the amounts devs have, and also to know what the total coin to be released is.

I am very active on many exchanges and know quite a few people now in the crypto community. I am sure I could bring more investors here if all the information is good.

I run a few website and am extremely familiar with moderation. If you would like a good moderator/coder for the web platform part of your program let me know. I can show you the current sites I am running so you can verify this. Of course some kind of small wage would be required.

I also have a few ideas.
Instead of giving the investors some coin every month for shared profits, I think you would do much better to burn a portion of the total coin supply as well as profit share instead. This gives investors more of a reason to invest because if the total supply will be lower it will mean a rising price eventually over time. People need a solid reason to buy or the project will just sit and no one will want to join in. Giving people a reason to own a lot of this coin is the MOST important thing to being successful. And by rewarding the investors they will be happy, plus the little guy will get some coin as well which would reward them as well to participate. Do something like 30% burned, 40% profit return to EVERYBODY registered regardless of how much coin they own(There would need to be a way to make it so noone can make multiple accounts. There are several options to do this.). Please give this idea much contemplation as it could really jump start your coin.

Offline TomVelvetPaws

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 12:34:22 AM »
I'm here as well.I like this coin.Most of you that have been around Bitcointalk for awhile already know me.So I will say hello to everyone here and a special hello to the ones who do not know me.I feel privileged to be here thank you for the platform and all the hard work you do dev.it is greatly appreciated.

A special Hello.

Offline bulalex

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 10:52:41 PM »
A week passed, and for the registration of the money did not get !!!

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2017, 02:16:21 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A week passed, and for the registration of the money did not get !!!
Please wait,
We will distribute rewards to all members as promised when we have full of 200 members registered.

Offline nur3333

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2017, 10:48:48 AM »
hi..Please click on the ads when you enter the platform...

Offline bosaland

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2017, 03:18:57 PM »
Hi ... i am member 191... just made it :)

Downloaded ICOBID wallet.

Changed profile and added BTC address.

Whats next?

Offline mdnajir

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2017, 04:49:23 AM »
NICE I LIKE IT ICOBID